Senior Structural Engineer
- Structural Design
- Structural Evaluation
- Project Administration
- Management Forensic Investigations
- Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering University of Michigan
- NCEES – Model Law Engineer
- IAAI – Fire Investigation Technician
Professional Engineer: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, S. Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, W. Virginia, Wisconsin, District of Columbia
1989 to Present – Soils & Structures, Inc. Brian-Murphy
- Foundation design for conventionally framed, pre-engineered buildings, machine bases, pile- supported structures and retaining walls.
- Superstructure design for commercial, institutional and industrial buildings ranging in size from one to four stories using a variety of materials including structural steel, reinforced masonry, reinforced concrete and wood.
- Structural evaluation and retrofit of existing buildings for new loading conditions.